1) High light transmission: up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass. 2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times that of glass. 3) Weather and UV resistant - properties retained for years. Temperature resistance range is -40°C ~ +120°C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet. 4) Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping. 5) Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1. 6) Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy. 7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.
1) Thickness: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm. 2) Width: 1, 220mm, 2, 100mm 3) Length: No limited 4) Weight (Kg/M2): 0.8, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.9, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 5) Colors: clear, lake blue, green, blue, opal, brown, silvery gray, red(Other color can be ordered according to you request)
3. Applications: 1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium, school, amusement center, hospital, etc. 2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways. 3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy. 4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board. 5) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs. 6) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens. 7) Industrial Roofing and Glazing 8) Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet
4. CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
According to correct procedure, suitable cleanser and tools are used to clean the sheets regularly. It could keep the sheets graceful and extend the sheets’ useful life:
1. Rinse sheet with lukewarm water (under 60°C)
2. Please choose cleanly and soft cloth or sponge with neutral liquid soap or detergent to clean the dirt on the surface lightly
3. Rinse sheet once again
4. The soft cloth with anhydrous alcohol could be used for cleaning, if oil, wet paint, glue spotting and other things are on the sheet.
5. Rinse with cold water and dry with a soft cloth to prevent water spotting after cleaning.
Recommendation of using solvent for cleaning
Absolute alcohol, Petroleum ether, Hexane
Steel wool, brushes and other crude material are not allowed to contact with the PC sheet. Do not use drawknife, razor and other edgy tools to scratch PC hollow sheet.