1. Features: 1) High light transmission: up to 88% that of same thickness of general glass. 2) Excellent impact resistance: 80 times that of glass. 3) Weather and UV resistant - properties retained for years. Temperature resistance range is -40°C ~ +120°C, with an ultraviolet coextruded film on the sheet surface. It can prevent the resin fatigue or yellowing caused by the ultraviolet. 4) Light weight: only 1/12 of the weight of glass of the same thickness. It can be easily cold bent as well as thermal shaping. 5) Flame resistance: High fire performance rating is class B1. 6) Sound and heat insulation: Superb sound insulation for freeway barrier and super thermal insulation save energy. 7) An engineering plastic of excellent integration capability. It has outstanding physical, mechanical, electrical and heat capabilities.
1) Thickness: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm. 2) Width: 1, 220mm, 2, 100mm 3) Length: No limited 4) Weight (Kg/M2): 0.8, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.9, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 5) Colors: clear, lake blue, green, blue, opal, brown, silvery gray, red(Other color can be ordered according to you request)
3. Applications: 1) Roofing light sheet and sunshade for office building, department store, hotel, stadium, school, amusement center, hospital, etc. 2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages and subway entries, walkways. 3) Do-It-Yourself (DIY), awning, canopy. 4) Advertising lamp boxes, sign board. 5) Anti-riot shield, bullet resistant material, Bank ATMs. 6) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouses, zoos, botanical gardens. 7) Industrial Roofing and Glazing 8) Swimming Pools roofing/cover/sheet
4. CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
According to correct procedure, suitable cleanser and tools are used to clean the sheets regularly. It could keep the sheets graceful and extend the sheets’ useful life:
1. Rinse sheet with lukewarm water (under 60°C)
2. Please choose cleanly and soft cloth or sponge with neutral liquid soap or detergent to clean the dirt on the surface lightly
3. Rinse sheet once again
4. The soft cloth with anhydrous alcohol could be used for cleaning, if oil, wet paint, glue spotting and other things are on the sheet.
5. Rinse with cold water and dry with a soft cloth to prevent water spotting after cleaning.
Recommendation of using solvent for cleaning
Absolute alcohol, Petroleum ether, Hexane
Steel wool, brushes and other crude material are not allowed to contact with the PC sheet. Do not use drawknife, razor and other edgy tools to scratch PC hollow sheet.
Installation method of polycarbonate
a) The diameter of the drill hole on the pc sheet should be bigger than the diameter of the screw about 50% , in case of expanding with heat and contracting with cold.
b) The distance of the drill hole on the pc sheet should be suitable, the longer distance, the larger thermal expansion. If the space of the drill hole is too short, it will limit the moving of the pc sheet.
c) The suitable distance of the drill hole on the pc sheet is 50cm. The suitable distance between drill hole and the edge of the pc sheet is about 3-5cm.
d) The diameter of the top of rivet should be the double of the shank. Make a gasket in case the pressure damages the pc sheet.
e) The screw should not tighten in case of breaking the pc sheet.
f) Should not use pvc gasket or pitch adhesive tape, because the chemical additive will be corrosive the pc sheet
g) The bending part should not use screw to fix the sheet when the sheet makes cold bend process. All the holes should use neutral silicone structural sealant to full in case the detergent permeate the edge of the sheet.
What are the standard sizes of the polycarbonate solid sheet?
The max width of the polycarbonate sheet is 2.1m, so the width of the sheet should not over 2.1m. Length is not limited, any length will be ok. If the thickness of the sheet is not over 4mm, the sheet can make the roll. Each roll can be 30-60m. If the sheet is over 4mm, the general length is 5.8m or 11.8m, which is convenience to load. The thickness of the polycarbonate sheet is from 1mm to 18mm.
What is the minimum order quantity from different colors and thicknesses?
The standard colors of the polycarbonate sheet are clear, opal, blue, green and brown. If the requirement color is our standard colors. Any quantity will be acceptable. If the requirement color is special color (red, yellow, grey, etc), the MOQ is 2000sq.m each color.
How long is the delivery time of polycarbonate sheet?
The general delivery time is 7-10 days for a container. If the order is too small or less than 200 square meters, the order should make with other customer’s order, which is the same as your requirement. And the delivery time will be longer than the usual.
Can you arrange less than container shipment?
Yes, we can.
What is the weight per sq.m from each thickness?
The weight of the polycarbonate solid sheet is 1.2kg/sqm.mm
For example: the thickness of the polycarbonate solid sheet is 2mm, the weight should be 1.2*2=2.4kg/sq.m
What means of Grade A and Grade B?
For our company, Grade A means the polycarbonate solid sheet is made of 100% virgin material. Grande B means the raw material of the polycarbonate solid sheet containing the recycled material.
What is the guarantee of the polycarbonate sheet?
If the polycarbonate sheet is made of 100% virgin material (Grade A), the guarantee is 10 years. If the polycarbonate sheet is belong to Grade B, the guarantee is 5 years.